Yoga & Miscarriage
Miscarriage is still a socially avoided topic, although it is the most common complication of pregnancy.
Statistically, every fourth woman suffers a miscarriage! If you are one of these women, you know how devastating and painful this experience is.
This online course is designed to help you reconnect through yoga & meditation techniques, process your grief and learn that we are not alone with our feelings.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Women who have experienced a miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy or abortion
- Partners who have gone through the same thing
- Yoga teachers who want to continue their education
- You do not need any previous yoga experience for this course
What you get in over 15 VIDEO:
- Yin yoga sessions
- Restorative Yoga
- Yoga Nidra and visualization
- Medical background of miscarriages
- Healing after ectopic pregnancy surgery
- grief and grief processing
- PDF Downloads
- Participation certificate
- Contact and exchange with other women and couples
What this online course can give you:
- Time to process your experiences
- Rest and relaxation
- Connection to your body
- Help and support in dealing with your grief
- Understanding and acceptance
- Being open about your feelings and those of your partner
- self love
- self reflection
- Exchange with others
- Gratitude and confidence for the future
1 personal live call
For questions, problems or for an exchange
Course leader Laura Klocke
(Yoga Alliance certified 650h Yoga teacher & Reiki Master teacher)
Laura is a trained yoga teacher and had to experience two miscarriages within 1.5 years.
Through yoga and meditation she was able to process these experiences and get back in touch with her body and her feelings.
One of the miscarriages was an ectopic pregnancy, which also gave Laura experience in surgery and its healing process.
This course is a matter close to Laura's heart, because she wants to help other women and people deal with miscarriages and show that more women than we think suffer miscarriages and that there are often no reasons for it.
She shares her knowledge and passion in different styles of yoga in this course with heart and passion and her participants report on her warm energy.
She has been teaching yoga for many years and has been leading her own international Yin Yoga training courses since 2018. Together with her partner Vincent Clenet she founded the label "LaVi Sound & Yoga", both live in Spain where they offer their training, retreats and workshops.